Conditions We Treat
How does ACN Wellness Weight Management Programs Differ from Others?
ACN Wellness focuses on addressing metabolic imbalances which contribute to weight gains. We assist our patients in losing weight, keeping the weight off and regaining metabolic function. Through a number of holistic approaches, individuals are able to target weight loss safely and efficiently using various techniques below:
- Physician assessment targeted at treatment of any metabolic imbalances
- Customized dietary plans (non-calorie and calorie-restricted) designed by a holistic nutritionist
- Chinese Medicine& Acupuncture
- Hormone balancing to optimal levels
- Cleanse/Detoxification of liver, bowel, and whole body
- Holistic Medicine concepts in Nutrition
- Natural weight-loss supplements and herbs to reduce cravings& appetite
- Specific recommended exercise program with a certified personal trainer
- Lifestyle modification including stress management with a certified life coach
What is causing you to carry around excess weight?
- Hormone imbalance
- Yeast overgrowth
- Food allergies
- Diet(nutrient deficiency, cooking style)
Detox Fat Away
Throughout the day, we expose ourselves to various toxins. Whether it be through the air we breathe or the food we eat, these accumulations build up toxins within our tissues and organs, thus creating a lethal as well as acidic environment for our metabolic and cellular processes. An active individual may find they are unable to lose weight despite regular, adequate exercise. This is often the result of fat soluble toxins unable to be removed from the body. At ACN Wellness, we understand that many difficult weight loss cases require a cleanse. We aim to identify what toxins need to be removed through specialized, personalized detoxification regimes.
Mind & Body Stressors
Stress can be detrimental to achieving weight loss. When an individual is stressed, cortisol (stress hormone) is released and can result to increased fat storage in the lower abdomen. We work to correct mental and physical stressors.
Nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids and fatty acids are necessary in activating hormones. Ensuring the body is receiving the proper amounts of nutrients is crucial for monitoring weight management. Nutrients stimulate metabolic functions and activate hormones. Often we need to assess the following nutrients in specialized lab testing to ensure weight loss:
|B-vitamins & Folate||Selenium||Manganese||Phosphorus|
|Cobalt & Boron||Amino Acids||Biotin||Calcium|
Hormones & Weight Gain
Hormones are a necessary component in weight management. They are responsible for stimulating metabolism and affect fat storage. Issues with insulin, thyroid, estrogen, cortisol, leptin, DHEA, and testosterone are the main hormones responsible for weight gain. Whether you have decreased or increased hormone levels, ACN Wellness works with patients to stabilize and balance hormone levels to ensure better weight loss.
Reviews & Ratings
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Headaches & Migraine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sport Injuries
- Auto Immune
- Weight Loss
- Brain Emotional Health
- View More...
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Custom Orthotics
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Myofascial Release Treatment